Join the #1 editing league on Youtube

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Who do you think is going to be Chris Jericho's partner?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Who do you think is going to be Chris Jericho's partner?   Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:51 pm

I have a feeling that The Brian Kendrick is going to be Jericho's partner but I'm not sure. Who do you think is going to be Chris Jericho's new partner for Night of Champions? And remember you too can post new threads in the forum not just us, this forum is yours and without you it wouldn't exist.
Back to top Go down
florianeddie
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is going to be Chris Jericho's partner?   Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:20 pm

why brian kendrick????
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/florianeddie
XxEdgeXxRuleXx
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is going to be Chris Jericho's partner?   Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:26 pm

I Belive It Will Be Ted Debiasi.

If U Remember Last Year, It Was The Same Spot, with Ted Dibeasi Having No Partner. Then All of A Sudden Cody Rhodes Changed on Hardcore Holly.

Plus if U Notice How Legacy SeemsTo Be Falling Apart.

This Is Just My Opinion
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/XxEdgeXxRuleXx
LegendKiller273
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is going to be Chris Jericho's partner?   Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:29 pm

i think it could be dolph ziggler
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/LegendKiller273

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is going to be Chris Jericho's partner?   Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:01 pm

florianeddie wrote:
why brian kendrick????

Well The Brian Kendrick has been also looking for a partner so they could team up, as for Ted DiBiase he could also be his partner.
Back to top Go down
PhenomenalDZ
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is going to be Chris Jericho's partner?   Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:46 pm

The immediate creative reaction to Edge suffering a torn Achilles tendon at a live event this past Friday was to figure out a way to get the belts on Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase. Over the weekend, those plans changed as they were looking to have Edge make one final appearance on television by giving his Unified WWE Tag Team Championship belt to Dolph Ziggler, and proceed from there. However, it was noted that given how things work in the company, that plan would likely change a dozen times between now and this Monday's television taping in Orlando, when the final decision would likely be announced. At this point, they no longer have plans to make Ziggler Jericho's tag team partner (although that too can change again).
i say curt hawkins or matt hardy
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/wwe88fan88edge
alntorias
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is going to be Chris Jericho's partner?   Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:24 am

Ted is a got guess. plus he is the star in The Marine 2, so he need a face turn or the wwe can't sold this movie OR i read that Chris Master was rehired by the WWE i don't now maybe they will join forces
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is going to be Chris Jericho's partner?   

Back to top Go down

Who do you think is going to be Chris Jericho's partner?
Page 1 of 1