WCV Editing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join the #1 editing league on Youtube

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who will be champion first?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PhenomenalDZ
Site Owner
Site Owner
PhenomenalDZ

Who will be champion first? Empty
PostSubject: Who will be champion first?   Who will be champion first? EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 3:28 pm

Who do you think will win a title first? The Miz, John Morrison Dolph Ziggler?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/wwe88fan88edge
XxEdgeXxRuleXx
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
XxEdgeXxRuleXx

PostSubject: Re: Who will be champion first?   Who will be champion first? EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 3:33 pm

John Morrison for Sure. He Is Athletic and The Crowd Loves Him. He Could Be The Next Jeff Hardy or Better. He Already Held A Wrld Title Longer Than Jeff.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxEdgeXxRuleXx

PostSubject: Re: Who will be champion first?   Who will be champion first? EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 3:54 pm

XxEdgeXxRuleXx wrote:
John Morrison for Sure. He Is Athletic and The Crowd Loves Him. He Could Be The Next Jeff Hardy or Better. He Already Held A Wrld Title Longer Than Jeff.

The ECW Championship isn't considered a World Title, just the top title for ECW. Yeah John Morrison is on the rise in SD, I wouldn't call him the next Jeff Hardy (mainly because I'm not really a fan of Jeff) but he is talneted and bound to be World Champion sooner or later, all he needs is the right feud.
Back to top Go down
alntorias
Jobber
Jobber
alntorias

PostSubject: Re: Who will be champion first?   Who will be champion first? EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 3:58 pm

If Jeff really leaves i think there will be a story between morrison and cm punk, but right now morrison is no world title material.
Maybe Dolph gets the ic title, i don't like him put i think the chances for Dolp -> IC-Champ are higher them for Morrison be the world champ. And he will never be a Jeff Hardy, he is to uniqe.
Back to top Go down
TheMVMafia
Site Owner
Site Owner
TheMVMafia

PostSubject: Re: Who will be champion first?   Who will be champion first? EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 5:25 pm

alntorias wrote:
If Jeff really leaves i think there will be a story between morrison and cm punk, but right now morrison is no world title material.
Maybe Dolph gets the ic title, i don't like him put i think the chances for Dolp -> IC-Champ are higher them for Morrison be the world champ. And he will never be a Jeff Hardy, he is to uniqe.

If by you mean unique is being just like John Cena then your right. I can't believe people like this Jeff when he is just SDs version of Cena, I mean he used to be different but now with this whole PG era he is exactly the same as Cena. Morrison looks like he will win the World Title soon with him having matches with top stars like Edge,Punk, and Jericho lately. As for Ziggler it looks like he will win the IC title before Morrison wins the World Title but the IC title has lost its value and doesnt mean much now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheMVMafia
LegendKiller273
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
LegendKiller273

PostSubject: Re: Who will be champion first?   Who will be champion first? EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 6:22 pm

i would love morrison to win a title but i think it will be dolph ziggler
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LegendKiller273
PhenomenalDZ
Site Owner
Site Owner
PhenomenalDZ

PostSubject: Re: Who will be champion first?   Who will be champion first? EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:21 pm

the ECW Title vince thinks holds the same value as the WHT cause The ECW shows how the next stars are... Jack Swagger Mark Henry Bobby Lashley John Morrison...
Back to top Go down
alntorias
Jobber
Jobber
alntorias

PostSubject: Re: Who will be champion first?   Who will be champion first? EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 5:24 am

TheMVMafia wrote:
alntorias wrote:

If by you mean unique is being just like John Cena then your right. I can't believe people like this Jeff when he is just SDs version of Cena, I mean he used to be different but now with this whole PG era he is exactly the same as Cena. Morrison looks like he will win the World Title soon with him having matches with top stars like Edge,Punk, and Jericho lately. As for Ziggler it looks like he will win the IC title before Morrison wins the World Title but the IC title has lost its value and doesnt mean much now.

Jeff Hardy is nothing like Cena, Cena is just the typical amarican hero as he profs in his lame movies, Jeff now is so popular because of his story line before is story with the matt he was a fan favorite after that he was a megastar. And i saw both of them live so Cenas matches are boring as hell he is a lame wrestler is is a fav because of his taking and because he is always the good guy, watching Jeff in the ring is fun and he is not just the good one, all his mistakes and subestions make him are real human being that makes mistake and learn from it thats way he is a fan favorite people can identivie herselfs with him, make a mistake learn from ist and come back. Cena is just like a pice of art, happy all the time so "dark-side" always the good one.
Back to top Go down
PhenomenalDZ
Site Owner
Site Owner
PhenomenalDZ

PostSubject: Re: Who will be champion first?   Who will be champion first? EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 6:03 pm

WHY does everyone have a hate on cena
Back to top Go down
TheMVMafia
Site Owner
Site Owner
TheMVMafia

PostSubject: Re: Who will be champion first?   Who will be champion first? EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 8:03 pm

[quote="alntorias"][quote="TheMVMafia"]
alntorias wrote:
Jeff Hardy is nothing like Cena, Cena is just the typical amarican hero as he profs in his lame movies, Jeff now is so popular because of his story line before is story with the matt he was a fan favorite after that he was a megastar. And i saw both of them live so Cenas matches are boring as hell he is a lame wrestler is is a fav because of his taking and because he is always the good guy, watching Jeff in the ring is fun and he is not just the good one, all his mistakes and subestions make him are real human being that makes mistake and learn from it thats way he is a fan favorite people can identivie herselfs with him, make a mistake learn from ist and come back. Cena is just like a pice of art, happy all the time so "dark-side" always the good one.

Jeff Hardy IS exactly like John Cena at least he is now. Jeff has only two or three exciting moves and thats its, but I'll give him props the old Jeff Hardy seemed to be a lot more interesting than the one right now. You say that Jeff is now only popular becuase of his storyline with Matt which isnt true, he was popular way before that. You say that Jeff makes mistakes and that makes him a human being, so does every other wrestler. Cena was not always as popular as he is right now you know he used to be exactly like Jeff and he was even a heel. He got so popular that the fans made him a overated superstar which is exactly what is happening to Jeff now. As far as exciting things from Jeff I dont know what you think is exciting because lately its not what Jeff Hardy has been doing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheMVMafia
LegendKiller273
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
LegendKiller273

PostSubject: Re: Who will be champion first?   Who will be champion first? EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 7:14 pm

jeff rulz
Back to top Go down
XxEdgeXxRuleXx
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
XxEdgeXxRuleXx

PostSubject: Re: Who will be champion first?   Who will be champion first? EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 11:33 pm

LegendKiller273 wrote:
jeff rulz
Noob
Back to top Go down
LegendKiller273
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
LegendKiller273

PostSubject: Re: Who will be champion first?   Who will be champion first? EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 6:39 am

XxEdgeXxRuleXx wrote:
LegendKiller273 wrote:
jeff rulz
Noob
Who Is The Current World Heavyweight Champion ?????
Back to top Go down
XxEdgeXxRuleXx
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
XxEdgeXxRuleXx

PostSubject: Re: Who will be champion first?   Who will be champion first? EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 5:57 pm

LegendKiller273 wrote:
XxEdgeXxRuleXx wrote:
LegendKiller273 wrote:
jeff rulz
Noob
Yeah and How Man Years Did That Take Him?
Back to top Go down
LegendKiller273
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
LegendKiller273

PostSubject: Re: Who will be champion first?   Who will be champion first? EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 11:42 am

XxEdgeXxRuleXx wrote:
LegendKiller273 wrote:
XxEdgeXxRuleXx wrote:
LegendKiller273 wrote:
jeff rulz
Noob
Yeah and How Man Years Did That Take Him?
about 15
Back to top Go down
alntorias
Jobber
Jobber
alntorias

PostSubject: Re: Who will be champion first?   Who will be champion first? EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 12:06 am

Okay back to the topic, like some like Cena some hate him and it is the same with Jeff, everyone has the right for his own opinion and taste, an example all my friend are Batista fans and I can stand that dude but that doesn't mean i fight with my friend all the time.

But back to the topic after the last weeks, I'm sure that Ziggler will be IC-Champ soon, it seems that his role becomes a little bit serious now and forgot about that stupid "introducing" stuff, about Morrison he plays on the Level of Jeff and Punk, that is what he proofed over the last weeks but i still think he is not ready to be a world champion. Right now with Jeff as Champ and his fight with Punk, Morrison seems to be a good World Champ because he can compied with them, but think one years back, Undertaker as Champ and Edge as enemy, so Morrison isn't on that level. Please don't tell me now that Jeff isn't on that level, but he fight the Undertaker long time ago in a Ladder Match so I think he could keep up with both of them, remember the battles Jeff had with Edge in Tag Team action.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who will be champion first?   Who will be champion first? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who will be champion first?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WCV Editing :: Wrestling Discussion :: WWE Chat-
Jump to: