Join the #1 editing league on Youtube

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Shaq Hosting Raw Next Week, Legend at Raw, and New Night of Champions Match.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
XxEdgeXxRuleXx
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Shaq Hosting Raw Next Week, Legend at Raw, and New Night of Champions Match.   Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:20 pm

-- NBA superstar Shaquille O'Neal has been announced as the celebrity guest host for next week's Raw. The four-time NBA champion is a longtime pro wrestling fan and has a new reality show on ABC to promote called "Shaq vs." that pits him against top athletes in their own sports.

-- WWE Hall of Famer Dusty Rhodes was backstage at Raw last night. There were plans to use him live on camera during the segments with celebrity guest hosts ZZ Top, but WWE changed course and decided to tape those segments earlier in the day.

-- A new match has been addded to Sunday's Night of Champions Pay-Per-View. WWE United States champion Kofi Kingston will defend the gold in a Six Pack Challenge against Carlito, Big Show, Jack Swagger, MVP and The Miz.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/XxEdgeXxRuleXx
PhenomenalDZ
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: Shaq Hosting Raw Next Week, Legend at Raw, and New Night of Champions Match.   Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:48 pm

i think WWE should just find a GM its cool with all those host but then i will just be the same like Orton Rhodes and Ted against Cena HHH and stuff but like WWE says the host will make 3 real match so they will make the same guys war it out
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/wwe88fan88edge

Shaq Hosting Raw Next Week, Legend at Raw, and New Night of Champions Match.
Page 1 of 1